Have you ever wondered why it is that you start feeling so exhausted and worn out after couple of hours in your office? Or why it is that you need something to wake you up after less than an hour in your doctor’s office? Or, maybe, why it is that you can’t get rid of strange odours in your house? Well, all this happens because indoor air is full of various pollutants: VOCs (volatile organic compounds), formaldehyde, allergens, bacteria, viruses, mites and many other which make indoor air hazardous and unhealthy. Opening windows is no solution since outdoor air is full of even worse polluters: soot, PM 2.5 and PM 10 particles; particles so tiny, yet so destructive when it comes to your lungs.
© 2020 iTherapy ® Web by KUH@DA
All rights reserved.